
On that particular day we drove over the country not to pay the highway co's we were broke students with a trunk full of beers. We got arrested by the customs in the smalest village of France and we had too much illegal stuffs in the car so we had to follow the cops driving to the nearest village where I remember they were still typemachining... They took our pictures, wrote down everything we were telling them then put everything in a file and decided for a reason of grams (...)not to send us to jail so we could go back again to the big concert place we were driving to. I remember i had the radio on my phone at that time and it was really cool. We were smoking inside my granma' car, music was playing loud, we were feeling so cool, I was on my own with two guys. We arrived so late that we didn't have time to set the tent on. Then we had no other choice to go straight where the concerts were taking place. Because we didn't have anything to smoke anymore we almost drank the all trunk on that peculiar night. We were to drank that I don't remember anything, still, and a bit later on that night, we had, with Oliv, to carry back Charles all the way along during one hour to the lost-kind-of-tent that we tried to build right after parking amount the 10000 cars when we arrived...At that moment it was dark, we were lost,we slept on the wet grass and woke up because the sun was burning ourselves...
We staid another two or three days in Belfort untill the end. I remember every days, every nights...Everything started there for me... I wish i could rewind..
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire